Discover your post rehab career
By getting the top 25 post rehab careers list for rehab professionals
But then you think that you’re a therapist, your job is to do clinical work.
You’re supposed to treat. Stepping out from the direct treatment bubble feels strange.
Straying from clinical work feels rebellious. Because, it is rebellious.
Now is the time to be a rehab rebel.
Rehab Rebels is a community of other therapists, just like you, who are curious about expanding their careers.
Whether you are looking for a non-clinical PT, OT, or SLP job, a side hustle, an alternate career to therapy, or to become an entrepreneur, you are in the right place.
A Rehab Rebel is somebody who embraces personal growth.
When you step outside of clinical work, you are stepping into a new world.
This world is full of challenges and learning.
Don’t miss out on everything Rehab Rebels by joining our newsletter.
Click the link below!
Hello there, I’m Tanner!
Doctor of Physical Therapy & Rehab Rebel
My goals are probably similar to yours. I want to spend more time with my family, stop exchanging time for money, and remove myself from the for profit healthcare system in the United States.
[On my podcast], I interview PT, OT, and SLPs who are certified rehab rebels. We talk about ways in which they left their traditional therapy career and the ways that you can do it too.
When the risk is big, so are the rewards
- Opening up your own cash-based PT clinic and earning over $200,000/year
- Working a non-clinical PT, OT, or SLP job in healthcare technology with better benefits and pay than working in healthcare.
- Paying off your student loans!
- The flexibility of owning a digital business means that you can spend more time with your family and be present for your kids’ milestones.
- Being an independent contractor physical therapist and having the freedom of time to see patients on your schedule while making over $100,000 a year.
- Investing your extra income into extra assets so you have multiple sources of income.
- You finally open the small business that you’ve been dreaming of for years.
Playing it safe and working clinically may seem like the right thing to do. But, rebels aren’t made from playing it safe.
In 5,10,15 years down the road, you don’t want to think “What if….”
There’s opportunity costs in not taking risks.
- The longer you wait to open your own private practice, the more time you’re stuck earning a stagnant wage
- The pay ceiling in your current PT, OT, or SLP job is much lower than the pay ceiling of other industries. By not switching to an alternative career, you’re effectively lowering your lifetime earnings.
- Your student loans are going up in number instead of down. You know a side hustle could help you pay those down, but you don’t know where to start.
- The more you are in a routine, the more stuck you are in a routine. The longer you push off making a move, the more likely you are to not make a move.
Ready to take the first step on your rebel career journey?
Sign up to our news letter by clicking the link below!
Rehab Rebels Podcast
Listen in how rehab professionals transitioned to their alternative careers so you can start yours!
Bio Maggie Bergeron is a registered physiotherapist who received her Master of Science in Physical Therapy from McMaster University in 2009 after completing her…
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe on your favorite podcast directory above! Learn Maggie’s journey to being the founder of the tech startup Embodia! For…
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe on your favorite podcast directory above! Learn how to feel more in alignment with your life About Life Alignment…
Bio Erin is the owner and primary speech-language pathologist of your Speech Path, LLC. Erin earned her Masters in Speech-Language Pathology from Gallaudet University…
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe on your favorite podcast directory above! Learn how Erin started her private practice! For Erin Gaul Q&A Click Here…
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe on your favorite podcast directory above! Hear how to find your ‘why’. About How to Find Your ‘Why’ This…
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe on your favorite podcast directory above! Learn how Julia started her online entrepreneurship https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkZuWxODVro Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe…
Bio Julia is a speech pathologist, social media strategist, and owner of The Traveling Traveler LLC and CreatorPro LLC. Her work centers around helping…
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe on your favorite podcast directory above! Hear what your options are for various career transitions as a Rehab Professional.…