Subscribe on your favorite podcast directory
Crystal Rodenbeck DC
Dr. Crystal’s passion for health and wellness was evident at a very young age and truly blossomed when her own body abruptly began shutting down in high school.
She found a chiropractor specializing in kinesiology and flourished in their care. Various adjustments with proper supplementation and nutrition got her back on track and racing at the collegiate level. Her passion grew deep roots in this experience and propelled her to the Athletic Training program at Kansas Wesleyan University.
She attended Logan College of Chiropractic in Missouri and focused on Applied Kinesiology, with an additional 100 hours of acupuncture training, and graduated Cum Laude as a Doctor of Chiropractic in 2014.
Crystal specializes in kinesiology, functional medicine integration and nutrition with her chiropractic roots, approaching each patient as a whole body. She treats patients with chronic disorders, gut and autoimmune diseases, food sensitivities, hormonal imbalance and methylation issues, and much more.
- Discovering her interest about chiropractic method of healing
- Dr. Rodenbecks educational journey and practice
- Early entrepreneurial process and how she built her business
- Lessons learned from that journey
- Ego Is the Enemy by Ryan Holiday
- Stillness Is the Key by Ryan Holiday
- The Obstacle Is the Way by Ryan Holiday
- Outdoor Kids in an Inside World by Steven Rinella
Rate, Review & Subscribe
If you found this podcast helpful, consider reviewing the show! This helps spread the work and support others just like you!