How PTA, Tony Cosenzo, went from being in a limited work environment, restricting his ability to apply all of his skills, to one where he created his own environment of opportunities to help others reach their peak performance!
Subscribe on your favorite podcast directory
Tony Cosenzo, PTA
Tony Cosenzo transitioned out of home healthcare to launching his own health business as a peak performance specialist at Fibonacci HealthCare.
- How Tony applied his experience and skills to take first steps into starting a health business
- How making one ask can open up many doors of opportunities to bring your business opportunity to life
- Self recovery tools and tactics to recharge your body and mind
- What fitness recovery is about
- Habits of recovery techniques
- What cranial icing is
- How to recharge from stress at work
- Marketing ideas for demonstrating and selling your skills
- How to sell yourself
- Why you need a coach to progress your business
- What to look for in a coach
Mens health article discussing floating (sensory deprivation)
Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
Rate, Review & Subscribe
If you found this podcast helpful, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people just like you!
Rehab Rebels is an Amazon Associate Affiliate. Affiliate links allow you to find the items mentioned in this podcast and support Rehab Rebels at no cost to you.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.