Listen for online entrepreneurial insight from plantar fasciitis expert Katie Osteen DPT!
Subscribe on your favorite podcast directory
After thinking what she wanted her life to look like in 5 to 10 years she started wanting more out of her career. Katie is an online plantar fasciitis expert. We talk about her struggles along this journey with several useful nuggets for those wanting to start their own business.
- Why Katie transitioned into an online plantar fasciitis expert
- What struggles she faced and how she overcame them
- Importance of connecting with your target audience
- Doing what gives you energy, you feel connected with, and lights you up
- Several online entrepreneurial tips and insights from both Katies and Tanners Rehab Rebel Journeys
- RR 011: Why the state of America drove DPT, Michael Leavitt, to teach PT in Scotland and how he did it!
The Social Dilemma – Exposes social media apps exploitation of user data against its users.
Book – Building a Story Brand by Donald Miller
Rate, Review & Subscribe
If you found this podcast helpful, consider reviewing the show! This helps spread the work and support others just like you!